This post may contain affiliate links
By nature, this post will be a bit materialistic (ok maybe a lot), but we live in a materialistic world so hey, there are some things I just couldn’t live my life without. (Family, friends and my dog are just a given.)
For some reason while writing this post I keep thinking it’s a “what 5 items would you want if you were stuck on a desert island” type of thing, but it’s not, it’s literally just a “things I can’t live without” post including items that would be completely useless on a desert island… because I am not on a desert island.
1. Coffee– Anyone that knows me knows I can’t survive without coffee. So nuff said.
2. Something to read– I absolutely could not live without something to read. Whether that be in book form or my Kindle, I would need one or the other. Preferably my Kindle if I am going to strictly stick to 5 things because this would be just one thing with an infinite option of books within it. This is where the whole “am I stuck on a desert island with these items?” question comes in to play) because that scenario would render my Kindle completely useless after the battery ran out. But I am still going to cheat and say my Kindle and just imagine that it would never die and I would have unlimited access to all of the books.
3. Pizza– I am a self-proclaimed pizza snob, so life without pizza just wouldn’t be worth it.
4. Music– I need music in my life. I listen to it at least once a day. I don’t really understand people that don’t like music… I mean there are so many genres, how can you not enjoy it?!
5. Sweatpants– Seriously, I have been LIVING in sweatpants recently. If I’m not at work, or anywhere that’s not my house really, which let’s be honest, I have been quite the home body lately, I am in sweatpants. Been in a bit of a groutfit funk these days.